Park City Winter
Mountain Vista Touring
DEER VALLEY RESORT
Deer Valley sets the standard in the ski industry for convenience and exceptional customer service, guests can expect such amenities as free parking lot shuttles, ski valets, gourmet on-mountain cuisine, clean slopes, knowledgeable staff, professional ski school, cutting-edge ski rental equipment, and child care facilities. Combine this with the mountains incredible slopes and you’ll understand why Deer Valley is was ranked as #1 Ski Resort in North America in 2004 by the readers of SKI magazine.
- Summit Elevation: 9,570 ft.
- Veritcal Drop: 3,000 ft.
- Base: 6,570 ft.
- Snowmaking: Over 500 acres
- Trails: 88 trails: 15% easy, 50% more difficult, 35% most difficult
- Longest run: 2 miles
- Lifts: 19 lifts: 1 four passenger, high speed gondola; 7 high speed quad chairlifts; 7 triple chair lifts; and 2 double chair lifts
- Lift Capacity: 38,000 skiers per hour
- Phone Numbers: 435-649-1000 - 800-424-DEER (3337)
- Fax: 435-649-1910
- Snow Report: 435-619-2000
2-Day Adult: $134
2-Day Child (12 & under): $70
2-Day Senior (65+): $90
- Snowboarding: Not allowed
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT
Park City Mountain Resort incorporates some of the steepest and liveliest terrain on the mountain and is home to the the 2002 Olympic Superpipe. It’s easy to see why SKI magazine ranks Park City Mountain Resort as a top ten winter resort year after year. The Park City Mountain Resort has runs and lift services leading straight into the heart of Park City’s historic Main Street.
- Summit Elevation: 10,000 ft.
- Veritcal Drop: 3,100 ft.
- Base: 6,900 ft
- Snowmaking: 475 acres
- Trails: 100 trails: 18% Easier, 44% More Difficult, & 38% Most Difficult
- Longest run: 3.5 miles
- Other Features: 750 acres of bowl skiing. 1 Superpipe, 1 halfpipe and 3 Terrain Parks
- Lifts: 14 Lifts including: 4 high speed, six passenger chairs; 1 high speed quad; 5 triples; 4 doubles; and Magic Carpet in children’s
- Lift Capacity: 27,200 skiers per hour.
- Phone Numbers: 435-649-8111 - 800-222-PARK (7275)
- Fax: 435-649-0532
- Snow Report: 435-647-5449
2-Day Adult: $138
2-Day Youth (7-12): $80
- Snowboarding: Allowed
The Canyons is a diverse and unique adventure covering 3,500 acres and 8 separate mountains. Located just four miles from Park City’s historic Main Street, The Canyons is Utah’s largest ski and snowboard resort and one of the five largest in the U.S.
- Summit Elevation: 9,990 ft.
- Veritcal Drop: 3,190 ft.
- Base: 6,800 ft.
- Snowmaking: 220 acres
- Trails: 144 trails: 14% Easier, 44% More Difficult, and 42% Expert.
- Longest run: 2.5 miles
- Other Features: 1 terrain park
- Lifts: 16 Lifts including: 1 eight passenger gondola; 5 high speed, express four passenger chairlifts; and 2 surface chairlifts.
- Lift Capacity: 25,700 skiers per hour.
- Phone Numbers: 435-649-5400 - 888-CANYONS
- Fax: 435-649-7374
- Snow Report: 435-615-3456
2-Day Adult: $120
2-Day Junior: $72 2-Day Senior: $72
- Snowboarding: Allowed
Did you like this page? Did you find it helpful? Please consider sharing.